Tuesday, May 21, 2013

ric#36 - Electric Feathers

Good morning!  Before we get into our next challenge (with an amazing new Guest Designer), I'd like to announce the winners from ric#35:


Our Fabulous Fashionistas are:
Marie
Barbara M
Flubidoo
--------------------------------------------------------------


And the Queen of Couture, winner of a $15 gift card to Simon Says Stamp is:
Congrats, ladies! Cris, please email me (ourchangeofart@gmail.com) to claim your prize!

--------------------------------------------------------------

They don't come sweeter than today's guest.  She is an extremely talented and innovative designer who has an amazing design aesthetic!   I'm so happy to have "met" her through card making.  Please let me introduce you to....


Hi, I’m Debby Hughes, living in Scotland with my husband, I’m a stay at home Mum to our three children.  I have a science background but have always been making something in my spare time. My crafty pursuits became a more prominent part of my life after my children were born and I found that creating was a great antidote to running around after little ones all day. Now my children are older and at school my main role seems to be the family taxi service! I find challenges a great way to spark my creativity and I am delighted to be guesting at Runway Inspired Challenge!

--------------------------------------------------------------


source: style.com

Guest Designer - Debby Hughes


Nina Yang - Waffle Flowers


Virginia Lu - Yes, Virginia..  



Pamela Ho - miao
Trifecta Thanks


Wida Miller- Beachorado


Jen Rzasa - Our Change of Art


Laura Bassen - Doublestick Heaven
Runway Inspired Challenge #36


Tasnim Ahmed- Cards and Bookmarks


The design team will select 3 runner-ups (the Fabulous Fashionistas) and one winner (the Queen of Couture) after the challenge closes. They will be posted here on the blog at the start of the next challenge, as well as on our Winners Page. The Queen of Couture will receive an awesome prize!




A $25 Gift Card to Ellen Hutson!






~You must create a new project for each challenge

~Please include a link back to the Runway Inspired Challenge in your post

~When uploading your project, make sure to link to your entry post, not your entire blog

~When submitting to our challenge, you may combine with only 3 other challenges

~You may enter as many times as you wish!

~If it is not obvious how you were inspired by the runway outfit, please explain it in your post. We don't want to overlook anything!



Your projects for this challenge are due by Friday, May 31st at 11:59pm ET

4 comments:

Marie said...

Thank you so much for choosing me as a fabulous fashionista for ric #35 =)

Barbara said...

I am so happy my card was showcased as the fabulous fashionista for RIC #35! Congrats to all the winners:)

Cris G. said...

I'm really happy that you chose me for Queen of Couture. Thank you so much! I have much fun creating cards for ric... very inspiring!

Esther said...

Wow, oh wow!! Fabulous takes on the pic!!!!