-----------Calling all fashionistas-----------
The Runway Inspired Challenge is looking to add 2 new members to the Design Team! We are approaching our one year anniversary, and I can't think of a better way to celebrate!
Here's some info to help you see if you would be a good fit for our team:
- The term is for one year, starting with the first challenge in December.
- There are 2 challenges per month, occurring on the first and third Tuesdays. You will be required to create one paper-crafted project (card, layout, altered item, etc) based on the inspiration image for each challenge.
- Since this challenge focuses on the most current runway fashions, you will typically only receive the inspiration image one month in advance. This keeps each challenge as fresh as possible.
- Occasionally sponsors send product for us to work with...a very fun perk! You must be willing to use sponsored products in your projects
- You will need to have an active blog, and be able to take clear photos of your projects. If you need help with that, feel free to ask!
To apply please email me - firstname.lastname@example.org - with the following information (subject line: RIC DT):
- Blog url
- Country you live in
- A brief bio, including your experience and current design teams, if applicable. If you have a crafting resume, you can add that/link to it as well. Don't worry if you have not been on a DT before - previous experience is not necessary!
- 2-4 examples of your best work. We'd love to see what you can do!
We are an easy-going, yet professional and hard-working team :)
Applications are due Tuesday, November 6th (2 weeks from today) at midnight EST. At that point the design team and I will review them. The 2 selected designers will be notified by the end of that week, and their first challenge with the team will be Tuesday, December 4th.