Tuesday, April 17, 2012

ric#10 - Nanette Lepore

We're so happy to have you back at the Runway Inspired Challenge! Before we get to the winners of ric#9, I have a winner from our facebook contest!  I have received all of your votes, and let random.org select the winning entry.  The lucky person is....

Jessica Lattimer!

Congrats, Jessica!  Please email me (ourchangeofart@gmail.com) so I can mail you your prize- a fun assortment of stamps, paper, and embellishments!  I have also counted all of the votes, and I know which inspiration outfit from House of Holland will be used for the first challenge in June!  It will be revealed on June 5th.  Thanks again to everyone who voted :)

Now onto the winners from our last challenge.



Our Fabulous Fashionistas are:
Virginia L.
N@
Michelle W
--------------------------------------------------------------


And the Queen of Couture, winner of the $15 Gift Card to Simon Says Stamp is:


Congrats, ladies!  Lenae, please email me (ourchangeofart@gmail.com) to claim your prize!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Our next challenge draws inspiration from a fun look designed by Nanette Lepore.  I can't wait for you to see what the DT created using stamps from our sponsor, Lawn Fawn!


source: style.com

Cristina Kowalczyk - My Paper Secret
(using You've Got Mail)

Jen Rzasa - Our Change of Art
(using Admit One)

Laura Bassen - Doublestick Heaven


Sarah Jay - CriminalGrace

take care




The design team will select 3 runner-ups (the Fabulous Fashionistas) and one winner (the Queen of Couture) after the challenge closes. They will be posted here on the blog at the start of the next challenge, as well as on our Winners Page. The Queen of Couture will receive an awesome prize!




A stamp set of your choice from Lawn Fawn!




~You must create a new project for each challenge

~Please include a link back to the Runway Inspired Challenge in your post

~When uploading your project, make sure to link to your entry post, not your en
tire blog

~When submitting to our challenge, you may combine with only 3 other challenges

~You may enter as many times as you wish!

~If it is not obvious how you were inspired by the runway outfit, please explain it in your post. We don't want to overlook anything!



Your projects for this challenge are due by Friday, April 27 at 11:59pm ET

9 comments:

maria f. said...

Congrats to all the Fashionistas. Love the new photo. And that "many thanks" sentiment stamp from Lawn Fawn. I'm taken by it every time I see it (LB's card).

Mary Ann said...

Pretty cards....

N@ Ali said...

thrilled to be a fashionista! congrats to Lenae, Virginia & Michelle for their lovely cards!

SugarGem said...

Oh wow thank you so much I'm so excited! This is my first challenge winner ever! Congratulations N@, Michelle, Jessica and Virginia!

Michelle said...

Lenae, a special congratulations to you on your first ever challenge win! Virginia and N@, I'm thrilled to be in your talented company as a Fabulous Fashionista. I'm so excited to have been chosen. Thank-you!

Arielle H Gordon said...

I've seen N@ play with you guys, what a fun challenge! All the DT samples are gorgeous - thanks for the fun!

Lynnda said...

Love this blog!!! The challenge is so fun!!! Beautiful cards DTs... and I have got to play along!!! Too fun to miss this!!! thanks for the chance... hugs...xoxo

Aimes said...

Thanks for a super challenge and awesome inspiration from the DT! I was so inspired that I played along twice (I'll get my second entry uploaded soon!)
Hugs!
x

Virginia L. said...

I can't help being inspired by the DT and HAD to play this challenge again! Beautiful DT work as always!