Tuesday, July 31, 2012

ric#16 & Shower Winners!

Since July has 5 Tuesdays this year, there is no new challenge until next week...but I do have some winners to announce!

First, our 2 random winners from the baby shower for Sarah and Cristina.  We were so happy to see the sweet baby cards you all made!  There were 30 linky entries, but some of you had 2 cards in one, so after I counted them all it came out to 37.  Here's what random.org had to say...



The winners are Gayatri and Suzanne!  Please email me (ourchangeofart@gmail.com) and let me know what online stamping supply store you want your $15 gift card to!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
....and now the winners for ric#16.


Our Fabulous Fashionistas are:
Lalo
Jessica
Valérie
--------------------------------------------------------------


We had a tie!!  The DT votes came in, were tallied up, and 2 ladies came out on top.  The Queens of Couture, who will both be joining us as Guest Designers are:

Tasnim



Congrats to the winners!  Tasnim and Wida, please email me (ourchangeofart@gmail.com) so we can arrange when you will Guest Design with us!!

I'll see you all next week with a new challenge :)

6 comments:

Wida said...

This is the bestest day EVER! a dream come true, a scrapbook moment, a huge thank you to my favorite challenge blog in the whole world and my favorite design team EVER too. Ok, I will stop typing because this comment is getting mushy gushy!

Valérie said...

Congrats to Tasnim and Wida! Your cards are amazing and bright! I'm very happy to be a Fashionista! Thanks so much to choosen my card! :-)

Tasnim said...

Thanks Velerie, your card was pretty amazing too. And to the design team, Thank you so much for choosing my card. I am very happy about the prize but also a little apprehensive! Me guest designing with such a talented team?! Well, I just hope I won't disappoint anyone! :)

Suzanne said...

Congrats to all the winners!!! And thank you so very much!!

Gayatri said...

Thank you so much. Congratulations to Suzanne, Tasnim, Wida aand all the Fashionista! Awesome cards:)

Lalo said...

Congrats to all (and me...hehehe) such great cards!!!